The inventory is a “flat” view of the elements in your garden.
In the inventory, you can perform all actions available on the map except creating patches and elements (they need to be placed geographically).
✓ v0.6.0image made with current version Inventory view
- 1 Edit the name and layer.
- 2 Definitively delete the standalone resource.
- 3 Display actions history
- 4 Edit the resource type
- 5 Add a resource to the patch.
- 6 Edit the patch’s name and layer.
- 7 Add an action on the patch.
- 8 Display action history for the patch.
- 9 Definitively delete this patch.
- 10 Display actions history for this element.
- 11 Edit the resource type.
- 12 Definitively delete this element from the patch.
- 13 Validate a planned setup.
- 14 Validate a planned retirement.
- 15 Retired element.