Once the map is open, you will mainly use these interface elements to manage the garden:
- 1 Review mode: select elements placed on the map, display their properties and perform actions.
- 2 Addition mode: Add resources on patches in the garden.
- 3 Drawing mode: Draw shapes.
- 4 Map.
- 5 Layers.
- 6 Edit map data (name, scale, center).
- 7 Display/edit map notes.
- 8 Add actions related to the map.
- 9 Display the list of actions for the map.
- 10 Link to the public version if the map is public. This is the link you have to share.
Resources are everything that can be added to the map: map and animals. Once placed on a map, we refer to them as elements.
Standalone elements represent a resource, as one tree. They are represented on the map by a dot.
Patches are geometrical areas in wich many resources can be added.